May 15, 31, June 7, 21
Most management challenges are rooted in communications issues. In fact, most emanate from poor management communications rather than employee incompetence. The From the Laboratory to Leadership program provides insight into your personality style as well as your team members to help you make better communication connections.
“Thank you. The ‘From the Laboratory to Leadership’ is a great course and is very beneficial to our organization.” ~ Nick D'Ambrosia, Director, Software Engineering, Stratos Product Development LLC
In this four-day course, developed exclusively for managers who are involved in research, development, and commercialization of life science and medical device technologies, participants will learn how to ...
- Create productive teams in a challenging matrix-based team environment
- Clearly communicate goals and expectations resulting in a highly engaged and productive workforce
- Run effective meetings that drive results and minimize the time away from your employees highest payoff activities
- Resolve conflict and reduce stress through an increased understanding of personality and work styles
- Leverage limited resources to meet major milestones
- Delegate with confidence while better utilizing your resources and talent
- Conduct performance reviews and motivate employees through clear communication, employee development plans and the celebration of successes
Add it all up, and From the Laboratory to Leadership brings out the best in your managers - which brings out the best performance from your company.
“The techniques we learned in this course helps our group be much more efficient and effective in our meetings and deadlines, while increasing communication and that makes other group members happier.” ~ Stuart Anderson, Research Associate II, NanoString Technologies
This four session program includes company and industry relevant case studies, practical and engaging exercises, down-loadable support tools for each session, and a manual designed to personalize the training for each participant. A tremendous value for a $1,995 investment per participant for Life Science Washington members and $2,495 for non members.
Sessions are limited to twenty participants. Enroll today!
View course syllabus