NEW! 2016 VIP Forum Application for 1:1 Meetings
Venture Investment & Partnering (VIP) Forums bring investors and strategic partners to Seattle for a showcase of the most promising life science companies and research opportunities in Washington.
Companies and researchers are invited to submit an application to be considered for one-on-one meetings with venture investors and strategic partners (VIPs) from BioPharma, Medical Device, Digital Health and Health IT, and Global Health.
Why apply now?
- Companies and researchers who submit a 2016 VIP Forum Application will be considered for priority selection for a one-on-one meeting for all 2016 VIP Forums
- Apply once for all 2016 VIP Forums
- All companies and researchers will be contacted for consent prior to review of your application by VIPs
- Anyone can apply; MUST be Life Science Washington members to participate in one-on-one meeting if selected
Apply at: http://tinyurl.com/VIPForumApp
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Why Invest in Washington?
Washington has a robust life science ecosystem beginning with world-renowned research institutions. Investments in the life science sector has continued to grow:
• Washington State life science transactions nearly doubled from 2013 to 2014
• In the third quarter of 2015, life science transactions have totaled over $3.2B
• From 2013-2015:
• Over $4.2B invested in 82 pharmaceutical deals
• Over $780M invested in 86 medical technology deals
• Over $293 M invested in 42 digital health/ healthcare IT deals
VIP Forum Structure
VIPs get a fully coordinated visit to Seattle, where VIPs have prescheduled individual meetings with Washington’s most innovative startups and researchers, curated to their interests. VIPs can also discuss their investment/partnering strategies as part of an informational session and have opportunities to meet with key industry leaders.
VIP Forum Value
• Inside access to the hottest emerging life science and partnering opportunities
• Fully coordinated visit
• Saves time with pre-scheduled meetings
• Opportunities to meet with key industry
Thank you to our VIP Forum Sponsor:
If you have questions or are interested in visiting Seattle as a VIP or sponsoring VIP Forums, please contact yesenia@LifeScienceWA.org